HIMS ROD END
As DIN ISO 12240-4 (DIN 648) but with UNF threads – Inch sizes. Patent applied for.
For a quotation, please contact us.
Body, Stud and bearing BS. 970 230M07Pb leaded low carbon steel equivalent SAE 12L14, 95 Mn Pb 28K, tensile strength 430-500N/mm2, 60,000-72,000psi.
Bearing race Injection molded Polyurethane.
Body and Stud Zinc plated and yellow passivated.
Bearing Nitrotec NQ40 protection with PTFE lubricant. Operating temperature: -40 to +80C with excursions to 100C.
- Polyurethane bearing race and Nitrotec surface protection with PTFE lubricant on bearing provide superior shock and wear properties combined with excellent chemical corrosion resistance.
- Exceptional axial and radial loads and safety feature give confidence in load bearing applications.
- Subject to quantity, special threaded bodies and studs are available.
- Hexagon form of studs facilitates assembly.
- Recommended for applications where misalignment may arise in an assembly.
- HI is also available with male bodies and without studs, please see HIF, HIFS and HIM Rod End.
- Metric sizes of this range are shown in the metric section.
- Subject to quantity, special threaded bodies and ball studs are available. Please contact us.
|INCH PRODUCT LIST – HIMS ROD END|
|Part No||Thread UNF A||B||C||D min.||G||J||L||M||N||Thread UNF P||Q||S||X||Bearing Dia. Ø||Weight per 100 in Lbs|