HMF ROD END
DIN 648 – Metric sizes. Patent applied for.
For a quotation, please contact us.
Body and bearing 230 M07 Pb leaded low carbon steel equivalent 9s Mn Pb 28K, tensile strength 430-500N/mm2.
Bearing race Injection molded Polyurethane.
Body Zinc plated and clear passivated.
Bearing Nitrotec NQ40 protection with PTFE lubricant.
Operating temperature: -40 to +80°C with excursions to 100°C.
- DIN 648
- Polyurethane bearing race and Nitrotec surface protection with PTFE lubricant on bearing provide superior shock and wear properties combined with excellent chemical and corrosion resistance.
- Exceptional axial and radial loads and safety feature give confidence in load bearing applications.
- Subject to quantity, special threaded bodies and studs are available.
- For optimum performance in load bearing applications ensure that Rod End is mounted with the molded lettering facing away from the direction of pull.
- HM is also available with male bodies and with studs, please see HMFS, HMM and HMMS Rod End.
- Inch sizes of this range are shown in the inch section.
|METRIC PRODUCT LIST – HMF ROD END|
|Part No||Thread ISO A||B||C||D min.||E||F||G||H||K||N||R||S||Dia W||X*||Bearing Dia. Ø||Weight per 100 in Kgs|